The Java Longboard adventure
2023 – 2024
Salti Hearts is an all encompassing wellness space created by Yeni Canelon 8 years ago in Bali. After running numerous successful retreats in Bali Yeni yearned to take her Salti Tribe to other amazing locations throughout Indonesia. So far our Salti Tribe has ventured as far as The Mentawai Islands off Northern Sumatra!
For 2023 we are super excited to announce our Java Longboard Adventure.
We will spend 8 days and 7 nights staying right on the beach in front of the most idyllic sand bottom point in the world. Perfect for all levels of surfer from those finding their feet on the board for the first time to advanced longboarders wishing to refine their nose riding and cross stepping. Yeni will with you every step of the way on this adventure aided by some of the best longboarders in Indonesia who will complete the Salti Hearts surf coaching team.
Are you ready to explore Java with us? To spend 8 days and 7 nights on a trip that you will cherish forever. For this adventure we are taking only 8 guests with us. We believe in the magic and connection that can only be cultivated with a intimate group of like minded women. We will focus on taking your long boarding skills to the next level with the help from our local experts. Combining surfing with mindful and rejuvenating yoga and meditation practices to nourish the soul, heart and to restore the body. Whilst staying in the village you will experience the simplicity of the Indonesian lifestyle, surrounded by palm trees, rice fields, quaint wooden fishing boats and friendly locals.
Salti Hearts x Java
2023 – 2024
*Please allow 1 day before for travel time and transfers through Jakarta
– Welcome Ceremony at the beach.
– 7 nights of accommodation directly across the road from where we will surf.
– Breakfast every morning at the hotel
– 1 night at 2 star hotel in Jakarta. 09/05/2021
– Daily surf coaching every morning (max 90mins) with our coaching team.
– Free use of the boards for afternoon surf sessions (these sessions will be without the surf coaches).
– 1x yoga /meditation practice a day | yoga mat + strap provided | Surf dependent
– 2x fitness sessions lead by Yeni
– Board Rental for the entire week (best longboards in town)
– Welcome and farewell dinner at our fav local Restaurant
– A video of our adventure (At the end of our Trip)
– 3 days of 1 hr. photography x session. A copy of the footage to take with you (bring a
memory card or portable hard drive with you, that is compatible with Mac)
– Complimentary Wi-Fi from the Hotel
– Signature Salti tee + Organic Lip balm + sticker pack + beach sarong + more!
-Sound healing Crystal meditation
– Closing Ceremony
Note: We can cater for your dietary requirements and preferences please let us know whenBooking.
Twin shared Room: USD $1,199 | 1 Room only | Available
Private Room: USD $ 1,390 $ | 5 Rooms | Only 2 rooms Available
Terrace deluxe: USD $ 1,099 | 3 Rooms Available| Max 3 pax
* Rate per person
– Save your spot by paying 50 % deposit (Deposit is not refundable). Before the 15/02/2021. The other half can be paid 6 weeks before the trip-.
- Flights | International & domestic
- Spa treatments
- Soda, soft drinks, juices
- Alcohol, mixed drinks, beer
- Tips for the staff (This is entirely up to you. Tipping is not mandatory but appreciated
There is only one word to describe this wave – Perfect. A peeling right hander that can provide you with rides for up to 150m. The sand bottom means there is no need for reef boots and the warm water means you can also leave your wetsuit at home! If you have never surfed before the regular white water lines provide the perfect location for you to stand up or the first time. Once you have mastered that you will be quickly joining the other surfers out the back to experience these long beautiful walls. For those more experienced you will never find another more perfect wave to fine tune your riding and draw the most graceful of lines on this most amazing of ocean canvases. After each ride you can head to the beach and walk back up the point to the take off spot and do it all over again! With minimal paddling needed to get ‘out the back’ what more could you want?
We will be staying at a small, stylish beachfront hotel for surfers and adventurous souls seeking sun and surf in a remote and relaxed Indonesian village. A place for people in search of a laidback tropical holiday where you can do as much or as little as they like. Nearby you can explore a national park teeming with jungle life, surf fun warm water waves, cruise in a canoe through emerald green river gorges, swim in crystal clear waterfalls; take in a shadow puppet show in a quaint village setting. Or you might prefer to relax around our cliff side pool with a chilled drink and a book… And surf with the Salti Tribe every single day!
Our accommodation is located across the road from a tree-lined beach bordered by jungle covered headlands; only a few steps from the beach and the closest hotel to the surf point (directly in front!).
The Rooms at the Hotel are comfortable and have all the amenities you need for this Sali adventure. We have 3 different type of rooms; single shared rooms (2 single beds), private room (double bed) and Terrace deluxe (this one is ideal for a trio of besties; 2 single beds & 1 double bed).
All the rooms are Ocean view and the best part is that we will be staying right across from our dreamy wave!
24” LED TV with cable channels
Western bathroom with hot water shower
Total floor space 19m square including balcony and bathroom
In-room safety deposit box
In-room tea/coffee making facilities lamp; mineral water
Welcome drink and refresher face towel
Evening turndown service
Daily room cleaning service
We will practice Yoga once a day the time will depend on the waves, tides and in the group. The yoga will be mostly outside, under the sky gazing at the ocean, location spot will vary depending on the time we practice. Be ready for either sunrise yoga at the beach or a sunset yoga in the hotel garden area.
The yoga classes will be all about saluting the sun in the morning or slowing down in the evening, stretching and nourishing the parts of the body that we need to revitalize and rejuvenate after long days in the surf.
We love traditional Yoga, so most of our classes will be focus on Hatha and Paranayama, however a few classes might focus on deep slow stretch like Yin Yoga or if the waves or we could rise and shine and a gentle flow to our day with a mindful Vinyasa practice.
For our Salti Hearts x West Java you will be part of a small group of inspiring ladies. We believe that magic and deeper connections really happen when we are an intimate tribe. So the maximum number of Salti ladies will be 8.
How To Get There.
If you are coming from outside of Indonesia you need to fly to Jakarta and meet Yeni at the Ibis Jakarta Tamarin Hotel near Halim Perdanakusuma Airport on the 08th May. We will stay the night there before heading to Halim Airport on the 16th to fly to Pangandaran (Nusawiru – Cijulang) (CJN) | this flights departs 12:00pm.
You need buy these flights:
Susi Air: Jakarta (Halim P.K) (HLP) 12:00 pm | To Pangandaran (Nusawiru – Cijulang) (CJN) 1:00 pm
Susi Air: Pangandaran (Nusawiru – Cijulang) (CJN) 5:45 am | To Jakarta (Halim P.K) (HLP) 6:45 am
You can check the link bellow;
Once we arrived in Nusawiru – Cijulang west Java, our driver is going to be waiting for us to take us on a 30 min ride to our slice of Paradise!
On the way back
The logistics will be the same, regarding the route; however the date of departure is Sunday This flight is early in the morning, so we will leave the hotel in Java at 4:30 am | Flight 5:45 am from Pangandaran (Nusawiru – Cijulang) (CJN) To Jakarta (Halim P.K) (HLP) arriving at 6:45 am in Jakarta.
*Please allow 2.5 hrs for travel time to get from Halim Airport to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport; Keep in mind that Jakarta is a big city. We could recommend for you to book your International return flight after 3:00 pm.
We are Traveling with Susi Air; | Founded in 2004, Susi Air started operating with 2 aircraft in December 2004, Operations in Medan started on the 27th of December 2004 in response to the earthquake and tsunami which destroyed large parts of the area. Currently, Susi Air operates a fleet of 50 aircraft
Airlines Rules: (Round trip)
Baggage Allowance 10.00kg x person | hand luggage allowance 5 kg x person
*excess baggage | 22,000 IDR x Kg
Find the link below fro more details;
NOTE: Salti Hearts will cover the transfers from the Hotel in Jakarta to the airport + the transfer from the airport to our accommodation in java, same for the Inbound, just the last meeting point will be at Halim Perdanakusuma Airport
– Village exploring | Walking
– Green canyon rafting (at your cost)
– Boat ride green Valley (at your cost)
– Swim, relax and free surf & more
– Extra Private 1:1 surf coaching (at your cost)
– Personal surf Photos (at your cost)
– Personal surf Video (at your cost)
– Extra yoga session (with Yeni | minimum 3 ladies)
– Scooter rental (at your own cost and risk)
Here are some travel essentials to make this Sali Hearts trip
– Tight and well fitted surf bikinis (tops/bottoms make sure you have spares).
-One piece swimmers are always great
– Surf leggings or spring suit (1 or 1,5 mm) this in case you get cold in the water
– Yoga wear (cotton is ideal)
– Long sleeves shirt and pants for evenings.
– Sunglasses, hat or Cap.
– Sunscreen and Zinc.
– flip flops or sandals
– Personal toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, moisturized, etc) If you have your favorites!
– Shoes for the trekking (optional)
– Mosquito repellent (Organic if possible)
– Laptop + mobile phone (make sure to bring the Connecting plug for Indonesia)
– Books or Kindle
– Flight itinerary
– Passport + 2 copies (with a MINIMUM VALID 6 MONTHS)
– Any medication required
– IDR or USD$ Cash | recommended to bring IDR (Make sure to exchange it at the airport
upon arrival. | Minimum recommended is 4,000,000 IDR x person.
– You can bring your debit and credit card (s) to take cash out at ATM’S Points at the airports
and near the Hotel in Java.
– USB stick or hard drive compatible with Mac to take the photo memories with you.
– Personal First AID kit (antiseptic and antibiotics). Salti Hearts will provide a first AID Kit. However is always handy to have; bethadine, plasters, ibuprophen and panadol.
– Your emergency contacts / travel insurance contacts / our contacts
– Visa: Visitors from most countries now do not require a visa. A 30-day tourist visa on
arrival for $25 USD still applies for some countries. Another options are to apply at the
Indonesian embassy in your country for a 60-day tourist visa.
– Insurance / Evacuation: Travel Insurance with evacuation coverage is Mandatory for your
personal safety. In the case of an emergency, we will assist you to contact your insurance
“See you in West Java! Lets Dance & get Salti Together”