●7 nights accommodation with healthy breakfast at La Casa
●Surf safaris x 4 (with Surfboards \ we are subjected to what the surf school has for us) If your travelling from the US; we recommend you to bring your own board.
● Ffit-Pilates x 2
●Yoga practice x 6
● Mindful meditation x 2
● Sound healing x 1 with crystals
● Self love workshop x 1
● Lifestyle photography \ work shop + shoot x 1 x 4 hrs
● Ayurveda body types and diet x 1 workshop
● Women circle x 2 (opening and closing ceremony)
● Cultural day trip to downtown for the biggest historical and cultural day in Mexico. Celebration of “Dia de los Muertos”.
● Welcoming dinner at La Casa
● Farewell dinner at La Casa
● Fresh and Daily snacks at La Casa / + 3 more delicious dinners at La Casa with our Private Chef
● Complimentary wi-fi
● Airport transfers
● Air conditioned transports during the surf Safaris + cultural day trip
● Salti goodie bag: with many surprises
+ More Awaits for You at la Casa in Zihuatanejo Mexico.
Private Deluxe Room USD $2,990 | The Penthouse suite (1 Room Only) - 1 King Size Bed + Sofa Bed | Price x Person (SOLD OUT)
Private Deluxe Room USD $5,280 | 2 Queen size beds (1 Room Only) | Price x 2 People (Incase you want to bring your bestie) (SOLD OUT)
Private Premium Room USD $2,590 | King size Bed + Sofa Bed x Room (2 Rooms)| Price x Person (SOLD OUT)
Private Premium Room USD $2,590 | King size Bed (1 Room Only)| Price x Person (SOLD OUT)
Single Shared Room USD $2,290 |2 Twin beds x Room (2 Rooms) | Price x Person (SOLD OUT)
Note: We have only 7 Rooms in total in La Casa; having a maximum capacity on the above distribution of only 10 guest, however if you will like to share one of the Private Premium Rooms with your friend is possible, as they are equipped with a sofa bed; the extra charge (for the second person); will be the same as a Single Shared Room.
*Save the dates & reserve your spot by paying 50 % deposit (non-refundable) Due to the popularity of our complete lifestyle retreat, we cannot take reserve places without a deposit. Places are limited!
●Yoga mats (If you have a travel light mat; please bring it along, otherwise we will have a few extras for those traveling from far away).
● Soda, soft drinks | Hard alcohol, mixed drinks, beer
● Tips for the staff (This is entirely up to you. Tipping is not mandatory but appreciated).